If you are interested in becoming a part of the 200 Pharmacy Team please see descriptions below and email your resume and cover letter to:
Certified Pharmacy Technician – CPHT Employee Type: Full-Time
A CERTIFIED PHARMACY TECHNICIAN’S RESPONSIBILITIES MAY INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING FUNCTIONS:
- Answers patients questions/concerns regarding their medications and refer to a Pharmacist where needed.
- Properly communicate with patients, providers and payers regarding any medications requests, additional information needs or potential billing challenges.
- Resolution of insurance, adjudication, billing or mediation fulfillment issues.
- Data entry of prescriptions, insurance and patient demographic information.
- Reconcile and perform prescription transfers prior to clinical review by a Pharmacist.
- Proactively investigate and resolve patient related issues to ensure maximum patient retention and high standards of customer service.
- Answer incoming calls and respond to question from patients, providers, and vendor researching required information using available resources. When necessary, follow-up with customers or expediting calls to appropriate channels.
- Document all patient calls for future reference and tracking.
- Performs other job duties as assigned.
ADDITIONAL COMPANY WIDE FUNCTIONS:
- Commitment to company values and mission.
- Follow all established policies, guidelines, and procedures, including federal and state regulations, to ensure the highest level of operational and regulatory compliance and quality patient care.
- Maintain all patient information in strict confidence in accordance with applicable laws.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Pharmacy Technician Certification (PTCB)
- High school diploma or equivalent
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Solid knowledge of medications (brand versus generic) and chronic disease state familiarity.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, deadline-oriented environment.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong team player.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Experience using Microsoft Word and email.
- Proficient written and spoken English and Spanish.
Certified Medical Biller/Coder Employee Type: Full-Time
200 Pharmacy Inc. is a specialty pharmacy located in Chicago, IL. We are currently recruiting Certified Medical Coders for our Durable Medical Equipment department. Qualified candidates must have three years’ experience in medical coding. Evaluation and Manage experience is highly desired. If you are looking for an exciting opportunity with a highly reputable company, this is the perfect place for you,
Responsibilities for Certified Medical Coder Job include:
- Review all claims for completeness and correct coding.
- Enter charges for all visits made on the previous business day.
- Communicate with physicians when there are discrepancies between the code and the documentation.
- Work on department projects as needed.
- Review and bill all internal medicine claims timely and thoroughly.
- Through understanding of Evaluation and Management coding.
- Understanding of CPT and ICD-10 coding and the use of modifiers.
- Must be a Credentialed Medical Coder, CPC, RHIT, or CCS.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a Medical Coder.
- Experience with instructing physicians on code discrepancies.
- ICD-10 experience is a PLUS!
- Ability to perform duties accurately.